Hello everybody! It's Krissy again, wow I'm so amazed to see that I haven't posted anything for EXACTLY one year! Ha! Well a lot has happened that I need to catch up on! First of all I'm going to say, I'm 14 years old now
*Im in eighth grade
*my best friends are Sarah and Grace
{find Grace @grace loves the Beatles } she runs an amazing blog!
*my bestfriends and i just recently created a YouTube channel called OmbreBeautyXo you can also find us on twitter and instagram! I never expected to make videos because I've always been shy but I'm having a lot of fun doing this! We make beauty videos and DIY videos to help everyone out!
*im very crafty, Pinterest is my favorite for crafting advice and ideas.
I hope I will be posting soon, I will try! Hope you like my very short update on life as I know it! Comment what you'd like to hear on me or if you have any DIY videos you would like my friends and I to make for you on our YouTube!
Xoxo Krissy

No comments:
Post a Comment