Monday, June 3, 2013

My new ombré hair!

Ombré is the new 'it' trend that a lot of people seem to be getting. Well I just thought it was so adorable looking and I especially loved Lauren Conrad's ombré hair! It is just simply gorgeous! I had a fist round attempt at ombré a couple months ago, and it was cute but it wasn't very noticeable . That was okay though because it was my first time getting my hair dyed! Sooooo... I was really wanting a 'wow' change this time and it TOTALLY worked out soo good! I absolutely love it! What my hairdresser did was she put a lot of hair color lift at the ends of my hair and put a gradual lighter amount to about ear height. She left it in for maybe 40 minutes and then washed andblow dried   my hair and boom I had to go to a school event! It worked so good and the change is very gradual! I couldn't be more happy about it! I guess I didn't even realize how dark my hair really was until I saw how blonde it was after being processed! (I can't really say color because there was no color being put in, there was color being taken out!) All of this talk about my wonderful hair color makes you want to see a picture right? You got it;) 
And yes you may be wondering why my photo says @hair_dot_comb on it... And that is because that is my hair instagram and I just used that photo to show you the transition! Thanks for reading and I hope you have had a great day!:) xoxo

No comments: